- Portable first aid kit - Designed to be compact and portable, while still being packed with essential Medical equipment in order to respond to most medical emergencies. The lightweight kit zips up to a small size when not in use, and easily unzips to allow instant access to its full contents.
- Color coded contents - When seconds Count, The color coded and labeled contents of this first kit allows users to quickly identify the right tool or equipment in an emergency Situation. The labeled contents makes restocking the kit easy.
- Durable case - the contents of the kit are secured in a durable case designed for indoor or outdoor use. The kit is water resistant thanks to it's double stitching and high quality zippered design.
- Be prepared - This kit is made for anyone looking to be prepared for emergencies or injuries. Great for hikers, hunters, backpackers, coaches, Nurses, parents, or anyone looking to keep a first aid kit readily available.
- 10 - Skin cleaning wipes, (1 with CPR kit)
- 1 - Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 - Conforming cotton bandage 5cm x 1.8m
- 3 - Conforming cotton bandage 7.5cm x 1.8m
- 15 - Cotton gauze swabs, individual, sterile 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 - CPR card
- 1 - Emergency foil blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m
- 4 - Eye pads, sterile
- 5 - Hydro gel, 3.5ml sachets
- 1 - Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 1 - Ice pack, instant
- 5 - Nitrile gloves, large, (1 pair in CPR kit)
- 6 - Non adherent wound dressing, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 - Non adherent wound dressing, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 - Non adherent wound dressing, 10cm x 10cm
- 3 - Plastic bags
- 1 - Pressure bandage, crepe, heavy weight, 10cm x 1.8m, unstretched
- 1 - Smart snake bandage
- 1 - Resuscitation face mask, disposable, in CPR kit
- 6 - Safety pins
- 8 - Saline, 15 ml
- 1 - Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136 cm
- 3 - Wound closures, sterile, (1 pack of 3)
- 1- Wound dressing, No 14 medium, sterile (new)
- 1 - Wound dressing, No 15 large, sterile
Customize your first aid kit to meet the specific needs of your family. The mesh zippered storage area is large enough for you to add the items you feel are necessary. Use for prescription medication, personal hygiene products, EpiPens, etc.
Removeable On-The-Go Panel
Remove the back panel by unzipping it from the main kit. It is an easy portable way to meet your basic first aid needs when it is not convenient or necessary to carry the entire kit.
This kit contains everything you need for day to day first aid
- 50 - Adhesive dressings, different sizes, individually wrapped
- 1 - Pencil
- 1 - Notepad
- 1 - Rust resistant forceps with tip guard
- 3 - Fever scan strip
- 10 - Disposable splinter probes
- 1- Bandage shears
- 1 - Survival First Aid Booklet